Contest ends: Once we reach 300 “Likes” on Facebook or 300 Twitter followers–whichever happens first! It works to your advantage to spread the word–the faster we reach 300 Like and Follows, the faster you find out if you’ve won.
Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen at random from our total Facebook and Twitter followers at that time. This means that if you both “Like” us and “Follow” us, you have double the chance of winning! Please note that if you use ghost accounts to enter multiple times, your entries will automatically be disqualified.
Method of Notification: We will announce the winner on our website, as well as on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Please make sure you allow non-friends to message you on your Facebook account and watch out for @mentions on Twitter!
- No purchase necessary. This contest is open to all B.C. residents only, except employees of ABC Academic Books Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate families.
- Entrants under the legal age of majority are eligible to win provided that their parent or legal guardian accepts the prize on his/her behalf. Winners must collect the prize in person and bring valid photo ID.
- By entering this contest, you are giving ABC Academic Books Inc. permission to publish your name, Facebook account, and Twitter account: online at abcacademicbooks.com, and on ABC Academic Books’ facebook and twitter accounts.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, ABC Academic Books Inc. reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.